Thursday, March 18, 2010

Past&Future



O' past that has departed and is gone, I will not cry over you.

You will not see me remembering you, not even for a moment,

because you have traveled away from me never to return.


O' future, you are in the realm of the unseen,so I will not be obsessed by your dreams.

I will not be preoccupied about what is to come because tomorrow is nothing and has not yet been created.



Future has yet to be come. So why too worried about the future? Live your live to the fullest as if u r gonna died today... Yes, we r planning about the future, not thinking about it.


Today is my only day' is one of the most important statements in the dictionary of happiness, for those who desire to live life in its fullest splendor and brilliance ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment